Shell LiveWIRE France Welcomes 6 New Entrepreneurs
Oct 31, 2019
The 2019-2020 cohort will receive focused mentoring and coaching from Shell France staff.
Since 2017, Shell France has used its LiveWIRE programme to support 12 high-potential innovative enterprises in the energy and mobility sectors. The team continues to build on that success this year with six entrepreneurs joining the 2019-2020 Shell LiveWIRE France cohort.
After a rigorous application process, 10 entrepreneurs were invited to pitch in front of Shell France with only six entrepreneurs moving forward. That cohort includes:
- Sustain’air: this business has an energy and carbon efficient air conditioning system that runs on renewable heat.
- Hymago Energie: this enterprise is prototyping a water turbine that can produce hydropower without heavy infrastructure.
- Carlili: this business provides a rental car at the time and location of the customer’s choosing.
- JeFile: this enterprise’s queue virtualisation application allows customers to avoid waiting in line. The solution is also used to organise the passage of trucks in warehouses.
- XP-Digit: this enterprise developed the KypeSafe solution to improve safety on constructions sites. KypSafe can geolocate and warn technicians if they are moving towards a danger zone.
- Plast’if: this business is developing a machine that recycles plastic waste and then uses 3D printing technology to convert that waste into new products.
All six enterprises will receive mentorship and coaching support from Shell France staff, including
- Targeted mentoring with a dedicated coach and business experts who can provide guidance on finance, marketing, logistics, and more.
- International access by connecting with the network of Shell employees around the world.
- The potential of integrating in the Shell value chain.
“We’re excited about this year’s programme,” said Sabri M’Barki, programme manager for Shell LiveWIRE France. “Our coaches are more motivated than ever thanks to our entrepreneurs’ successes over the last two years. We are very proud of our programme and look forward to watching this year’s entrepreneurs grow.”
In addition, 2018-2019 cohort member Energiestro will continue in the LiveWIRE programme for a second year, given their ground-breaking technology and their status as a 2019 Top Ten Innovators finalist. Energiestro’s concrete flywheel provides a sustainable, affordable way to store solar power.
To learn more about how Shell France supports innovation in energy, please visit their website.