Criteria for Top Ten Innovators Award
To apply for a Top Ten Innovators Award, you must agree to the following:
- You have participated in a LiveWIRE or affiliated programme.
- You’re an innovative enterprise (including production innovation, process innovation and business model innovation), and your enterprise fits within one of the three categories: Energy Transition, Environment & Circular Economy, and Local Prosperity
- Your enterprise is a registered business.
- You have a company bank account, or you are willing to obtain a company bank account by Fall 2020 so that you may receive the award payment if you are selected as a Top Ten Innovator.
- If you are one of the Top Ten Innovators, you will need to provide your business bank account details, plus a recent statement for the account. This is for Due Diligence purposes only and forms no part of the application process.
- If your business produces a product, you have (at least) a working prototype.
- Your application is made via the dedicated web portal
- You declare that all information you provide is accurate and true.
- You provide a short summary statement that you are happy for us to use alongside your video during the online public vote.
- You agree to accept all monitoring requirements.
- You agree to participate in both the online public vote, and all programme publicity.
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Top Ten Innovators Awards.