Applications are now open, until 23 July, for Shell’s New Energy Challenge, the competition for European start-ups offering innovative, low-carbon energy solutions.
A collaboration between Shell Ventures, YES! Delft and Rockstart, New Energy Challenge offers multiple paths to benefit start-ups:
- A €100,000 Euro grant + warrant by Shell Ventures
- Direct entry to world-class accelerator programmes
- Coaching and advice from a personal Shell mentor and world-leading experts
- A chance to pitch before the Shell Ventures investment committee
- Business advice from Shell Ventures for at least one year
The intense finals week in Amsterdam in October will offer 10 start-ups inspirational coaching, validation of their business proposals and meetings with leading experts, start-ups and scale ups.
Themed ‘the Multiples Edition’, the New Energy Challenge 2018 underpins the extraordinary and unprecedented coordination and collaboration between the multiple actors and factors that are required for the energy transition – and calls for start-ups working collaboratively at the crossroads of integrated energy solutions, connected customers and smart energies, towards a lower-carbon energy system – and with a strong scalability potential.
For more information, please click on the New Energy Challenge.