The launch of Shell LiveWIRE builds on an initiative that Shell France introduced in 2017 to support start-ups. This has already produced five innovative enterprises, and the LiveWIRE programme will augment this with an international network and platform upon which to achieve even greater success.
Providing sustainable solutions to the ever-growing needs of the population for energy and mobility is central to the decision by Shell France to launch LiveWIRE, and to unleash the potential within the French innovation ecosystem.
Shell LiveWIRE France will provide nine months of business acceleration support for start-ups in the following sectors:
- New energies – providing the solutions of tomorrow around the production, distribution and commercialisation of renewable energies
- Energy storage for the development of renewable energy and the optimisation of urban mobility
- New mobilities – intelligent public transport solutions (multimodal, last mile delivery etc…)
- Industry 4.0 – solutions to improve operational excellence within industrial activities
- Customer connectivity – improving customer interactions in the traditional B2C and B2B sectors
Each start-up will benefit from a dedicated business coach, a personalised path and will have access to business experts according to their needs (e.g. strategic planning; finance; marketing; supply chain; logistics; purchasing; legal etc.).
Welcoming the launch of Shell LiveWIRE France, Vincent Baril, Shell France Country Chair, said, “The launch of Shell LiveWIRE in France underlines the dynamism and strength of the French Tech spreading way beyond our borders. Our collaborators will have the opportunity to share their knowledge and expertise with high potential startups and will in return be inspired by new ideas and new ways of working. This program goal is to empower entrepreneurs, and will be a true know-how and knowledge exchange.”
Potential applicants have until 18 May to register on the Paris&Co website.
For more information on Shell LiveWIRE France, please click here.